Quality Representation for Your Family
The Law Office of Chantal Hayes Rice offers practical and helpful estate planning law services.
Estate Planning in Barnstable County, MA
Barnstable County's Source for Estate Planning Services
As you look toward the future, be sure to plan for quality legal representation. The need for estate planning begins to arise as you or a loved one age, and you'll need an experienced attorney at your side. We understand the emotional and mental challenges of aging, but the team at the Law Office of Chantal Hayes Rice, Esq. is committed to being your partner through it all. We're proud to offer comprehensive services and expertise to residents of Barnstable County, MA. Let us know how we can make your life easier.
Meet Our Estate Planning Attorney
Chantal Hayes Rice, Esq. is dedicated to providing exceptional counsel to residents of Barnstable County. A native of Cape Cod, she's a staple of our community and continues to serve the public with comprehensive estate planning services. She earned degrees from Suffolk University and J.D. Southern New England School of Law. Since finishing her education, she has become a member of various local bar associations and organizations and taught classes at Cape Cod Community College. Along with her team, Chantal Hayes Rice, Esq. is here to help you.
Explore Our Practice Areas
At the Law Office of Chantal Hayes Rice, Esq., we pride ourselves on a comprehensive approach to legal counsel. When you work with us, you'll find our expertise covers a range of areas. We welcome clients from across Barnstable County to take advantage of our knowledge in one or more of the following practice areas:
- Estate Planning: Making a plan for the future is always a good idea. Our team can help you plan for what happens to your assets once you pass away. Good estate planning is more than just a few words on a page. This is where you'll outline information about your health, finances, and heirs.
- Long Term Care & MassHealth Planning: Moving into a nursing home or starting at-home care is difficult for everyone involved. However, you can alleviate some of that stress by planning. Our team can help you or an elderly loved one decide where to spend retirement and how to pay for it.
- Wills & Trust Planning: Is it time to write your will? It's a good idea to have an experienced attorney on your side to ensure you cover all the details.
- Probate & Trust Administration: If you've been named a Personal Representative or Trustee, allow our legal team to help you navigate the complex process ahead of you. We have years of expertise working with the probate process.
- Family Law, Divorce, & Mediation: Our team is here for you if you need representation in divorce proceedings. We'll work with you to come to an agreement through mediation. Our team can also help with guardianship questions, real estate, and premarital agreements.
Receive a FREE Consultation
Our office offers a free consultation for Estate Planning and Probate where we discuss all options and provide the client with the upfront legal fees, so there are no hidden costs.
Local and Knowledgeable Estate Planning Attorney
Planning for incapacity, long-term care and your estate is more than just the preparation of documents. It’s about a plan for your assets, responsibilities and legacy, so you can have peace of mind knowing that you and your family will be taken care of. Estate planning involves a thorough understanding of a client’s physical and mental health, financial profile, family history and current family dynamics. A proper estate plan is not one size fits all. We work together to develop a plan for the management of your finances if you become unable to do so and for the distribution of your assets when you pass away which is based on your unique circumstances and goals. You have worked hard for what you have, and we want to help you protect it.
Why So Many Trust Chantal Hayes Rice, Esq.
The team at the Law Office of Chantal Hayes Rice, Esq. is proud to enjoy the trust of Barnstable County, MA residents. We have experience in an array of areas, so you'll only need one legal professional to handle all of your family law questions. Our team has the expertise that enables us to see the whole picture, rather than just a small slice of the situation. What's more, we offer flat fees for select services instead of charging by the hour. If you aren't sure whether to proceed with a case, we welcome you to schedule a consultation at no cost to you.
Get in Touch with Us Today
Planning for long-term care and what happens after you pass away is both a logistical and mental challenge. Fortunately, the Law Office of Chantal Hayes Rice, Esq. is here to help. Our Barnstable County clients count on us for exceptional legal counsel and services that encompass a wide range of practice areas. Whether you need advice for drafting a will or help to administer a trust, Chantal Hayes Rice, Esq. is on your side. Contact us today.