Long Term Care Planning in Barnstable County, MA
Learn More About the Law Office of Chantal Hayes Rice, Esq.
Sometimes, you need a little outside help with family matters. When you have concerns about divorce mediation or probate administration, the Law Office of Chantal Hayes Rice, Esq. is here to help you. We've worked with countless Barnstable County, MA residents, assisting them with an array of estate planning and family law issues. Our team strives to offer all-encompassing legal counsel, no matter your situation. Our attorney has decades of expertise in parenting coordination, collaborative law, wills, and much more. Let us know how we can help you.
Meet Chantal Hayes Rice, Esq.
Chantal Hayes Rice, Esq. is a proud Cape Cod native boasting over 20 years of experience in law. She holds a wealth of knowledge and is glad to use that expertise to help others with long-term care planning, wills, and the probate process. Besides years of hands-on experience, our attorney also claims several credentials and professional affiliations. She earned her J.D. at Southern New England School of Law and is a member of the Massachusetts Bar Association, the Rotary Club of Yarmouth, MA, and the Real Estate Bar Association, among many others. Her other affiliations include:
- Lawyer of the Day Program - Barnstable Probate & Family Court
- Committee for Public Counsel Services (CPCS)
- Cape Cod Community College - Faculty Member
- Massachusetts Council on Family Mediation, Inc.
- Massachusetts Collaborative Law Council
- Cape Cod Young Professionals
- Hyannis Area Chamber of Commerce
- Yarmouth Area Chamber of Commerce
- Yarmouth Rotary Club
- Sponsor Member of Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education (MCLE)
- Independence House, Inc.
- WeCan, Inc.
Providing Expertise in Numerous Practice Areas
Chantal Hayes Rice, Esq. and her team can help you with a range of legal issues. She specializes in a variety of practice areas, so you can get all your questions answered in one convenient place. Look to the Law Office of Chantal Hayes Rice, Esq. whenever you need counsel concerning the following matters:
- Estate Planning: Along with her team, Chantal Hayes Rice, Esq. can take care of all your estate planning needs. Whether you're starting from scratch or have an idea of what you need, we're here for you.
- Long-Term Care & MassHealth Planning: You have plenty of options for long-term care. Allow our team to help you choose between your options. We'll also help you better understand MassHealth and how to plan for coverage.
- Wills & Trust Planning:It can be difficult to think about what happens after you pass away. Nevertheless, creating a last will is crucial to helping your family sort through your affairs once you're gone. Our team will help you navigate the process.
- Probate & Trust Administration: The team at the Law Office of Chantal Hayes Rice, Esq. is here to streamline probate and trust administration, so you don't need to stress. After a loved one passes away, you should use the time to grieve, not worry about their assets. Our team will make sure these legal matters are taken care of.
- Family Law, Divorce, & Mediation: Divorce and family disputes present a complicated challenge for everyone involved. Our team will help you navigate the mediation process and make divorce as painless as possible. Our collaborative law professionals are here to help you settle your case out of court.
Why Barnstable County Chooses Our Firm
Barnstable County has long-trusted the Law Office of Chantal Hayes Rice, Esq. for accurate legal counsel concerning estate planning, wills, and trusts. We have experience with a range of practice areas, and we're happy to use that expertise to help you. Our team looks at the big picture, enabling us to provide comprehensive legal counsel no matter your circumstances. Moreover, we strive to offer affordable services. Many attorneys charge by the hour, but that isn't the case at our law firm. We charge a flat rate for select services, making our counsel much more budget-friendly.
Our COVID-19 Policy
At the Law Office of Chantal Hayes Rice, Esq., we take COVID-19 precautions very seriously. We remain dedicated to your safety, as well as that of your family and our team. If absolutely necessary special arrangements can be made for someone who needs an in-person meeting. Fortunately, we can complete much of our work over the phone or via video conferencing. Rest assured that our video conferencing tools are designed to maintain your confidentiality. Furthermore, all documents can be signed and notarized remotely. Please let us know if you have any questions concerning our COVID-19 policy.
Get in Touch with the Law Office of Chantal Hayes Rice, Esq.
No matter your family has law concerns, be sure to get in touch with the Law Office of Chantal Hayes Rice, Esq. We have years of experience with various legal matters, including estate planning, trusts, and probate administration. Our team understands the complexities of the law, and we realize that you may be going through grief at the same time. Regardless of your circumstances, our attorney wants to help you navigate the complicated legal process. Contact us today to schedule your consultation.