Contact our Office Today
Law Office of Chantal Hayes Rice, Esq.
23 East Main St
West Yarmouth MA 02601
Monday - Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Please send us an email
An Estate Planning Attorney in Barnstable County, MA
Get in Touch with an Estate Planning Attorney
Estate planning and setting a course for your future is certainly a challenge. Fortunately, the Law Office of Chantal Hayes Rice, Esq. is here to help. We work with Barnstable County residents to create plans that encompass long-term care, wills, trusts, and much more. There's no better way to gain peace of mind than to build a solid plan for your or a loved one's future.
Choose from Our Suite of Services
When you're looking for an estate planning attorney, be sure to choose one who can offer comprehensive services. Chantal Hayes Rice, Esq. and her team are proud to provide an extensive list of services so you can receive all the legal counsel you need in one place. Choose from among our specialties:
- Estate Planning: Look to our team when you need help planning for the future. We have you covered when it comes to your health, finances, and naming heirs.
- Long-Term Care & MassHealth Planning: Most of us will require some sort of long-term care as we age. Whether you're setting a plan for your future self or helping an elderly loved one find a place to retire, we're here to help.
- Wills & Trust Planning: It can be difficult to draft a will by yourself. Our team will explain the process and make sure your will is airtight and easy to understand for your heirs.
- Probate & Trust Administration: Have you found yourself appointed as a Personal Representative or Trustee? Our attorney will help you navigate this complicated process with ease.
- Family Law, Divorce, & Mediation: In addition to estate planning, our attorney also specializes in general family law. Look to our team if you need help with divorce proceedings or mediation.
Proudly Serving These Areas
The Law Office of Chantal Hayes Rice, Esq. is glad to serve the residents of Barnstable County, MA. Although you'll see that our address is in Yarmouth, we've worked with clients from across Cape Cod. Be sure to reach out to our estate planning attorney if you're located in Bourne, Brewster, Eastham, Orleans, Provincetown, or any of the other surrounding towns and communities. Our team offers free consultations and flat fees for many of our services, so call today.